We are seeking a highly motivated, self-directed, enthusiastic, 3D Artist to join our team in Technopark. The ideal candidate would be well-versed in 3D, with a strong background in 3D modeling, Lighting, Rendering and who demonstrates photo-realistic asset creation of real-world objects.
Experience: 2+ Years
- Create assets and textures in line with the project’s artistic and technical direction (references, documents, etc.).
- Integrate assets and textures produced in the game engine.
- Determine the objects and environments required and adjust the work according to the project requirements.
- Able to fast learn technical constraints of platforms, engines and software.
- Understand and apply graphic principles.
- Use artistic references to improve visuals.
- Able to micro plan and time estimate his work.
- Do research and learn continuously to improve your work.
- Experience in 3D modelling (low poly, high poly, normal map extraction) 3D Studio Max/blender.
- Texturing skills – Substance Designer or Painter /Adobe Photoshop proficient (ability to create tillable and specific textures).
- Good understanding of game engines (Unity).
- Good understanding of scene Load and render budget.
- Knowledge of Z brush is considered a plus.
- Previous experience working in the gaming industry is considered a plus.
- Experience in sculpting,texturing,character modeling,rigging.
- Knowledge in Unity realtime light rendering and baked lighting.