We are looking for a dedicated HR Manager/Executive who understand the company and its needs well enough to draw up recruitment material, market openings in the right channels, and monitor the recruitment process.
Experience: 2+ Years
- Own up and manage the hiring, performance management, employee engagement, training and resource management process completely for the
- Work with the leadership team to project the manpower requirements and create a hiring plan to manage the same.
- Preparing and finalizing the new job roles and job descriptions
- Handling of job postings with various online portals and managing their accounts.
- Sourcing of candidates by coordinating with job consultants and through online databases. Being the first point of contact for all employees in the organization.
- Managing the full recruitment life cycle of candidates including sourcing.
- Screening of resumes for the applied positions and conducting initial interviews.
- Shortlisting the candidates for subsequent levels of interviews.
- Selection of final candidates on recommendation from line managers and approval from CEO. Handling of HR documents, files, and employee databases.
- Onboarding and off boarding formalities on joining and leaving of employees.
- Should have minimum knowledge in all the HR functions in the organization.
- Manage the induction and onboarding process for the organization
- Create organizational policies that balance the employee aspirations and welfare with the organization’s overall business strategy
- Create a training plan for the organization and ensure that there are regular learning and talent development programs (internal and external) run on a
- Manage the legal and statutory requirements from an HR perspective
- Ensure that employee engagement levels are high in the organization. Establish regular connect with people and management and ensure the team is engaged and aligned with the organization’s overall strategy vision and growth plans. Run employee engagement surveys, plan and implement the action items that come up from the same
- Own up and manage the performance management process for the organization
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Plan and manage the fun-at-work initiatives in the organization with the help of an extended team – organize internal events and ensure active participation of the employees in external events
- Maintain a training calendar and make sure that every employee goes through a mandatory hours of training in a month/quarter
- HR has to ensure employees have the right skills, tools, and environment to perform their jobs to the best of their ability.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, Experience letters, new hire guides, etc
- 3-5 years of experience in similar roles
- Graduates/Post Graduates with good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of HR processes and policies
- Ability to manage relationships and communications with multiple stakeholders – Vendors, employees, leadership team and prospects
- Any certification on the HR will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of office automation software (Microsoft Office or similar)
- Ability to multi-task and do close follow-ups to completion of activities
- An overall understanding of the software industry will be a plus
- Ambitious, Self-driven, self-motivated, and comfortable with aggressive deadlines and executing on fast iteration cycles
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a very good team player
candidates may forward your detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org