Business development executives are responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients, and by convincing existing clients to purchase added offerings. As such, business development executives play an integral role in companies’ longevity.
Experience: 2+ Years
- Create assets and textures in line with the project’s artistic and technical direction (references, documents, etc.).
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and prospects- including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects, and effectively implement, including marketing programs and monthly promotions
- Work with the business leadership team in penetrating strategic accounts by identifying business pains, decision makers, budget, time frame , and schedule sales appointments with qualified prospects.
- Learn about all company products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Managing, tracking and following up on leads
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help company expand
- Developing proposals, quotations, and tenders for inquiries and negotiating terms to secure sales opportunities to meet targets
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients
- Understand customer requirements and close the sales and go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Work with the business development team in generating qualified first appointments for the sales
- Conduct and or coordinate in product presentations in different locations
- Create and update the activity report
- Meet monthly sales goals
- Attend client meetings
- Efficient Management / Client facing capabilities
- Develop and sustain effective new business relationships with clients and independently handle business operations
- Responsible for constant interaction with clients
- Responsible for negotiating with the Clients, regarding the bill rates if necessary.
- Attend trade and public events for networking and to secure
new business opportunities
- Researching and analyzing the market and industry trends
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.